Making a Reservation
A valid credit card is required to make your reservation. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. You can enter your credit card details on our secure server, or give us a call at 877.301.1181 x1.
Your credit card will be charged for the total amount of your stay at the time that the reservation is made.
We know that unavoidable events can cause plans to change. However, re-booking cancelled rooms can be difficult without sufficient lead-time. Accordingly, we ask that you carefully read and agree to the following:
- For all reservations there is a $75.00 non-refundable service fee. The fee is waived if you re-book at the time of your cancellation.
- For a single reservation: For cancellations less than 14 days notice, a refund will be given (less a $75 service fee) only if we can re-book the room. We are unable to refund for rooms that are not re-rented.
- For multiple reservations: For cancellations of two or more suites, 30 days notice is required. With less than 30 days notice, a refund will be given (less a $75 service fee per room) only if we can re-book the rooms. We are unable to refund for rooms not re-rented.
- For reservations on Whitman Commencement, all reservations are final. If you cancel, we will make every effort to re-book the room. A refund will be given (less a $75 service fee per room) only if we can re-book the rooms. We are unable to refund for rooms not re-rented.
We will make every effort to re-book rooms and have generally been very successful if given sufficient lead-time.
There is a $75 processing fee per suite/per GK reservation number, for ALL cancellations unless re-booked. Refunds typically take 10-20 days to complete processing. If the reservation is older than 90 days, a check will be issued through Bank of America. Otherwise the amount will be credited to the credit card used for making the reservation.
Check In and Check Out
- Check in is any time after 3:00PM.
- Check out is any time before 12:00 noon.
- If you need early check in or late check out, please let us know in advance so we can plan for that. We will make every effort to accommodate your request, but it is very dependent on the time of the departing guest.
At Walla Faces Inns, we do not have a front desk. You do not have to wait in line and go through a check in process with a front desk person. Instead, we use an automated check in system that allows you to check in and out on your own. You will find a digital keypad at your suite door. We ask that you provide us with a four-digit code at the time you make your reservation. Prior to your arrival, we will program the appropriate doors with your code. When you get here, you just need to press your code into the key pad. A green light will flash and you can open the door and enter your suite. Checked in! Time to relax!
Yes! Wireless! It’s free!
We provide daily housekeeping for our guests. We will straighten up your room, make the bed, make sure you have coffee and other supplies for your stay. If there is something special you need or would like replenished, please do let us know! Feel free to use the door sign for Housekeeping Service when you leave your room.
If you prefer we didn’t come in to straighten up, just leave the Do Not Disturb door sign out, and we will respect your request.
Breakfast / Meals
We do not provide meals. The Guest House does have a fully equipped kitchen to prepare your own meals if you so wish. We do provide Starbucks coffee and Revolution teas to get you started in the morning, or to cap off your day of travel. In each suite, we also provide a list of all the wonderful restaurants in the Valley. For more information check out our blog posts for some of our favorites!
All rooms are designed for two people. However, the Guest House and the Pool Suite are large enough to bring in an extra bed. Our beds consist of a premium twin size mattress, box spring, sheets and comforter. The charge for the additional bed, bedding, kitchen and bath supplies is $50.00 per person per night. The extra bed would be in the living area, and there is no privacy. Please make sure to note additional guests on your reservation so we can prepare the suite prior to your arrival.
Please understand that we maintain a quiet and sleep-conducive environment. One guest cannot disturb other guests in the hotel. If we do receive complaints from other guests related to excessive noise, and we have to refund them due to the complaints, we will charge you for that refund. You will be provided a copy of our refund receipt. We’re just asking that everyone be respectful of others privacy and quiet time.
Well-behaved children are welcome, but please be aware the vineyard location has an unsupervised swimming pool and hot tub. Please do not leave your children unattended on the grounds.
Children cannot disturb other guests in the hotel. If we do receive complaints from other guests related to the child crying or making excessive noise, and we have to refund them due to the complaints, we will charge you for that refund. You will be provided a copy of our refund receipt. We’re just asking that everyone is respectful of others privacy and quiet time.
When making your online reservation, please enter into the ADDITIONAL COMMENTS field the age of the child(ren) and what accommodations are needed. We do have portacribs that we are happy to set up for you (no charge), but please do let us know in advance.
Well-behaved pets are welcome at our Inns. There are resident pets on premises…Angel the Shih Tzu also resides at the vineyard. Pets cannot disturb other guests in the hotel. If we do receive complaints from other guests related to the dog barking or making excessive noise, and we have to refund that guest due to the complaints, we will charge you for that refund. You will be provided a copy of our refund receipt. We’re just asking that everyone is respectful of the others privacy and quiet time.
- There is a $100 non-refundable cleaning fee per room (not per pet). Pets must be on a leash at all times in public areas including hallways and the elevator.
- Upon request, we can provide a crate if you plan to leave your pet unattended in the suite. Please let us know in advance of your arrival so we can be prepared for your pet.
- When making your online reservation, please enter into the ADDITIONAL COMMENTS field your pet’s name, breed, size, age and weight. We’ll be sure to have the appropriate size items for your pet.
For our guests with allergies, we want to assure you that our animal guests will not affect your stay. We have taken every step necessary to ensure that all traces of their stay are removed and rooms systematically cleaned. All rooms occupied by guests with pets will be properly cleaned and given aeration time. After each pet’s stay all bedding, including the duvet cover, feather topper, duvet insert, pillows and blankets, are removed, dry-cleaned and replaced. The mattress is checked and mattress protector replaced. Rugs are heavily vacuumed and shampooed if necessary. Windows are left open to allow for proper ventilation. An air-cleaning/purifying machine is used to clean, disinfect and remove all odors.
All public spaces and guest rooms are non-smoking, in accordance with Washington state law. Any evidence of smoking in rooms will incur a $250 cleaning charge. Please do step away from all buildings and common outdoor areas to smoke.
All suites have air conditioning.
The swimming pool is for the exclusive use of the guests and owners of Walla Faces Inn at the Vineyard. There are no common changing/restroom facilities at the vineyard location. Part of the charm of the vineyard location is its small, secluded ambiance. The pool does close each evening at dusk for safety, and reopens each morning. The “pool season” is around mid-April to late-October. It’s a year to year call depending on weather.
Give the gift of a stay at one of our inn. Gift certificates are perfect for wine tours, anniversaries, spring outings, summer adventures, birthdays, thank-you gifts or a special occasion. You can purchase right online – click on Purchase Wine to go to the online store. Or give us a call-we’re happy to help.